Rules & Policies
Rules & Policies
The 2good2toss web site shall be limited to the exchange of reusable building materials and household items.
The following shall NOT be allowed (but is not limited to)
- Items that are NOT reusable building materials or household items
- Live animals
- Products whose use or possession is illegal in Washington state
- Sexually explicit materials or materials that contain threatening language
- Alcohol or drug related material
- Potentially hazardous products such as chemicals or weapons. Note: Ecology and participating jurisdictions are not responsible or liable for determination of what may constitute a hazardous substance or create a hazardous situation.
2good2toss sponsors provide listing services only. Goods should be fully inspected by individuals before acceptance. Sellers are advised to accept cash, or receive adequate assurances that payment terms will be completed as agreed upon by both parties. Site sponsors take no responsibility for transactions or quality of goods received.
Statement of Non-Liability
Information provided through 2good2toss is supplied by the listing party. Neither Ecology, nor participating jurisdictions, their contractors, nor any advisor, agent, or employee thereof is liable for any information, error or representation, nor any warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information regarding materials, services, products, or equipment offered through 2good2toss.
Ecology and participating jurisdictions shall have no responsibility for, nor liability resulting from operation or administration of the web site, or for harm or damages caused by, or resulting from items listed on the web site.
Paying Use tax on your purchases
"Under Washington state law, use tax is due anytime you buy goods or retail services without paying sales tax. This includes goods that are purchased from someone who is not authorized to collect sales tax. For example, purchases of furniture from an individual through a newspaper classified ad." This includes purchases from an individual through 2good2toss.
Learn more about use tax and how to pay on-line by clicking here to visit to the Department of Revenue's website.